We are shaking things up in 2023 with a new combined nutrition and physical activity program – Cook & Compete!
Your group will engage in good nutrition through a practical cooking class and use this fuel in our fun and active Minute To Win It physical activity program.
Nourish has collaborated with Stay Active to deliver this action packed program. We provide great flexibility and can tailor the program to your needs. Our program aligns with the Health and PE Australian Curriculum under both the ‘Personal, Social and Community Health’ and ‘Movement and Physical Activity’ strands.
- Our Cook & Compete program is roughly 2 hours (depends on number of participants)
- We bring all of the cooking (ingredients and utensils) and sporting equipment to you
- Our cooking class is strictly nut free and we practice safe food hygiene at all times
- We can cater for all dietary requirements, with 10 days notice minimum via email
If you would like secure a spot in the school holidays please send an enquiry form with the following information
- Name of your OSHC/organisation
- How many participants you expect
- Preferred dates and times