What is EMPOWER T2i?
This program is designed to help people understand Type 2 diabetes, the effect it has on their body, provide information related to living with insulin and how to make small, achievable changes to the food they eat and their everyday life.
The EMPOWER T2i program helps people to manage their diabetes better and reduce the risk of long-term health complications.
The benefits of participating in EMPOWER T2i
• To develop better diabetes self-management skills when treated with insulin.
• To reduce the risk of hypoglycaemia.
• To improve you glycaemic control.
• Empowerment to take control over your diabetes.
• To understand what the addition of insulin, insulin resistance, diet and lifestyle and weight management has on your diabetes.
What is the criteria to join?
You do not need a medicare referral from your GP or endocrinologist to participate in the program
• People living with Type 2 diabetes who are using insulin with/without oral diabetes therapies.
How is the course run?
The course is delivered in two modules and each will take around two hours to complete.
- Module one is completed online in the comfort of your own home and in your own time. Alternatively a participant work book can be posted to your house
- Module two will either be facilitated face to face at Nourish or
What is the investment
- This two hour program is 100% complimentary for anyone living with Type 2 Diabetes and taking insulin
To book your spot in this exclusive program, please send an enquiry form with your
- Name, email address, home address, phone number and EMPOWER in the subject
- Alternatively, phone 0415 209 000